1. To practice calligraphy, you must first practiceregular script, Practice regular script to a certain extent and then practice Xingkai and other fonts.
2. Choose a book with explanationscopybook, first practice writing radicalsradical, Write for a fixed period of time, usually for a few months, and then practice writing the whole character without radicals and the whole character with each radical, at least one year or so. Generally speaking, practice writing characters within 16 strokes first. Remember: characters with too few strokes (less than 3 strokes) and too many strokes (more than 17 strokes) are not easy to write. Practice simplified characters first, and then practice traditional characters after the simplified characters have been practiced.
3. Use a hardcover book (it is better to use a pen to keep the water out of the paper), and use it yourselfpencilWhen drawing a vertical line, the best writing size is 1.2-1.5 centimeters. If the grid is too small, the characters cannot be practiced, and if the grid is too large, it will not be easy to write at the beginning of writing.
4. The sitting posture must be correct when practicing calligraphy.
5. Use a pen (benefit: there is a pen peak, forcing you not to write wrong words or lose words) or pencil (benefits: wrong words, lost words, or poorly written words, you can change them if you find them). Practice handwriting, do not use ballpoint pens and signature pens to write block letters (1. No pen edge; 2. Oil (water) comes out too fast; 3.
, Practice handwriting is also easy to write faster).
6. Hold the pen correctly. The thumb and index finger should be aligned, about 2.5 cm away from the tip of the pen.
7. It is stipulated to write 50-60 characters every day (patients can practice writing more characters, but keep a certain amount every day), it is best not to write more or less every day when you start practicing characters, let alone Write. Every time you write a word, you must first carefully read how the words on the copybook are completely written. Do not insert the pen upside down when writing, and do not read each stroke. After reading the copybook, write down one word at a time independently, and then write it down. Compared with copybooks to find faults, and then to write a word, the speed cannot be as fast as possible. In addition, if you think you can't write well, you must practice writing more until you feel more satisfied. After practicing for a period of time (generally not less than one month), you can take a rest for a few days. In the past few days, you can read more about the copybooks and the words you have practiced, and how the calligrapher wrote. Only by comparing can you know your own shortcomings. place.
8. After practicing for a period of time, use another paper (where there are squares and signatures, write the year, month, and day)work, Works can copy poems, couplets on copybooks, or create poems by yourself. It can also be given to family, friends, especiallyHandwritingLovers have a look and let them make a correct evaluation (preferably someone who knows your handwriting in the past or someone who loves calligraphy).
9. After the first book is finished, use the second book. You must keep the first book. When writing the second book, you must always compare it with the words you wrote in the first book. Only by comparing can you know that you have improved. As long as you make progress , your confidence will be greatly increased. When people use complimenting language to praise you for your good handwriting, when you can't help but praise your handwriting is really good, and when you want to read more and write more words every day , You have moved to the other side of success.