1. The following points should be paid attention to when studying the "Declaration Form":
The "Declaration Form" is written in a solid and simple style, empty and simple, filled with a peaceful and serene atmosphere. The typeface of this post is flat, mostly long and horizontal,first,It is required that the method of holding the pen should be correct, that is, the pen should be shallow, and the tube should be attached to the tip of the finger, because the fingertip is sensitive. If the brush is shallow, the palm will be naturally empty, and if the palm is empty, the movement will be comfortable and there will be no hindrance. Calligraphers of all dynasties have different interpretations of the "stirrup pulling method" proposed by Empress Li of the Southern Tang Dynasty. Some people interpret it as a person who is good at riding a horse. Dialing the stirrup means that the ancients used their fingertips to hold a small stick to provoke the wick, which is a metaphor for the method of shallow grasping; some people understand that when Qian is writing, the tiger's mouth is shaped like a stirrup. Although these explanations are different, they all say that the writing should be shallow, and shallow is easy to turn. Otherwise, if the brush is held too deep, the palm must not be empty, the fingers are deep and the palm is solid, and the brush cannot be moved forward and backward freely, which will easily lead to suffocation of the Qi mechanism and ineffective movement. But it can't be too low, because the lower the pen is, the smaller the space for the nib to move, especially when writing long and horizontal, it will naturally be affected. The force should not be too tight or too loose, it should be moderate. If it is too tight, the brush tends to become stiff; if it is too loose, the stippling tends to be weak. Therefore, you should use "soft and hard strength" when writing, tight but not dead, loose but not loose, not wide and not fierce, the middle way is good. Zhao Huanguang said in "Hanshan Broom Talk": "If you hold the tube too tightly, the force will be limited to the tube and not enough, and it will make the pen not flexible, and you can command it as you wish!" So Su Shi proposed that although there is no fixed method for the pen, But the heart must want it to be empty and wide, only when it is empty and wide can it operate freely.
Secondly,When writing, pay attention to keeping the wrist flat and the palm vertical. If the wrist is flat and the palm is vertical, the front is easy to be straight, and the front is straight, and the four sides are full of power. But when you move the pen, you don't always keep it perpendicular to the paper and move it in parallel. When moving, take the straight as the center of the circle, and the pen barrel follows the movement of the strokes, back and forth, left and right, ups and downs, according to the intention, and when the brush is retracted, the end is like a rope, and finally it is held upright, and the strokes are naturally round and lively.
third,Pay attention to the correct stroke order of some characters in this post. Correct stroke order is an important condition for writing this post. As shown in Figure 1, the correct writing sequence is to write two short vertical strokes in the second and third strokes, and then write the picking stroke between the two vertical strokes, so that it can be aligned with the left-hand stroke in the running stroke. Folded and horizontally connected to reflect the echo between strokes. There is also "Shi" in the middle of the word "Qi" in Figure 2. The correct writing order is to write the long horizontal first, then write the three vertical lines in turn, and finally write the short horizontal lines on the side. The correct stroke order of the first part of the left side of the character "xian" in Figure 3 is to write horizontal first, then horizontal hook, then vertical, horizontal, horizontal, then apostrophe, and then write the following part. Another example is the traditional Chinese character "门", the correct writing order is: first write the left side vertically, horizontally folded, and the middle short horizontally, then write mention, then on the right side, first write vertically folded horizontally (Figure 4 The pen has been broken into two strokes), write horizontal and horizontal folding hooks in turn.
The above are the things to pay attention to when writing the "Declaration Form". In fact, to be able to really write this post well, the first thing is to read the post carefully, write more and learn more. At the beginning, it is conscious and passive, and until it is extremely proficient, the qi will be peaceful, the momentum will be self-permeating, the arms will be active, the wrists will be flexible, the fingers will be self-condensing, the pen will be straight, and the qi will penetrate the ten fingers. Thinking, just writing based on my own feeling
2. The writing method of basic strokes.
(1) Horizontal painting is also called "Le".The so-called "le" has the meaning of getting tighter and tighter. When writing, you should go backwards, when you draw back, you should look back, and when you write, you should be full of intentions and go against the trend. The so-called "painting is like a long cone boundary stone" in "Jingjing" means that the brushwork should not be too smooth and frivolous. The horizontal paintings in the "Declaration Form" include long horizontal, left pointed horizontal, right pointed horizontal, dotted horizontal and so on.
1. Long and horizontal.Its writing method is to lightly strike the front and reverse the person first, then slowly move to the right after a heavy pause. As shown in Figure 1, the word "不" begins.
2. Left pointed horizontal.As shown in Figure 2, the sharp horizontal line of the character "two". Its writing method is to enter the paper with a sharp point. After the pen is written down, it is borrowed from the top, and the pen holder is tilted to the right front and goes to the right.
3. The right tip is horizontal.Its starting brush is like a long and horizontal stroke, but it is gradually raised during the process of moving the brush, and finally comes out, showing a shape of thick on the left and thin on the right. As shown in Figure 3, the word "show" is horizontal.
4. point horizontal. As shown in Figure 4, the right horizontal line in the middle of the right part of the Chinese character "着" was originally a short horizontal line, but here it is replaced by a dot, which makes the whole character appear agile and full of vitality.
1. Hanging and standing.Its writing method is to reverse the Tibetan front, then quickly make a horizontal drop point to the right, adjust the front to move downward, and when the pen is closed, lift it upwards to the left, and then turn back to the Tibetan front to close the pen. As shown in Figure 5, the long vertical line of the word "outside".
2. Hanging needles.It starts like a vertical dew, and when it reaches two-thirds of the stroke, it is lifted as it goes, and when it comes to the front, it quickly makes a closing gesture in the air. Its finishing point should be sharp and full. As shown in Figure 6, the last stroke of the character "Ze".
3. The upper point is vertical.Its writing method is to write the pen downward after the sharp point enters the paper, and when it reaches the end of the pen, lift the edge slightly to the upper left, lightly pause, and then fold it back. As shown in Figure 7, the word "Xin" is vertical on the left. This type of vertical is used more in this post, which is also a major feature of it.
4. Short and vertical.Its writing method is that the Tibetan front enters the pen against the trend, and then writes it out to the lower left after a short pause, with a slanted and slightly curved stroke. As shown in Figure 8, the short and vertical characters on the lower right of the character "And".
These square characters left by the ancients are mostly formed by overlapping beams and vertical columns, so there are more horizontal and vertical strokes, and it seems that there are more horizontal strokes. The ancients compared horizontal strokes to "thousands of miles of clouds" and vertical strokes to "long live withered vines", endowing this extremely simple brushwork with a myriad of flavors. Relying on his formidable wrist strength and myriad of inspirations, Zhong Yao wrote all the strokes horizontally and vertically so that his muscles and bones are strong and vivid. They are long or short, thick or thin, pitched or backwards, straight or slanted, hanging needles and hanging exposed, square and round, virtual and real, responding and belting, shrinking and stretching. They really change. Versatile and evocative.
(3) The drawing and painting are like the limbs of a person and the wings of a bird, which determine the expression and momentum of the characters. "The writing methods of 把捷 in "Declaration Form" can be described as rich and varied. ?
1. long skim.The ancients called this painting "sweeping", and Liu Zongyuan's "Ode to the Eight Laws" said: "Sweeping left and the front is light." From this, we can know that there are changes in weight and thickness in the brush, which is full of rhythm. Because of the slight curve when the pen is closed and the end front is flying; when it rises, there is a tendency to look back, as shown in Figure 1. The first pen of the character "Nian", the specific writing method is that the starting pen should be light, the Tibetan front reverses, and then it is slightly raised and turned to the right. Downward strokes - tap lightly, then adjust the front to move downwards to the left, the mountain becomes lighter and heavier, and naturally move downwards to the left, pay attention to forcefully send the pen end.
2. Long curly.As shown in Figure 2, the word "有" is left behind. The writing method is the same as above, except that the middle part of the shape should be slightly curved, and the whole stroke should be elastic.
3. Turn back.Its writing method is light front and reverse entry. After making a point, the front is centered, and the momentum is swept downward. When it reaches the end of the pen, the front is slightly picked up to the left. As shown in Figure 3, the character "degree" returns to the front.
4. Short skim.The ancients called it the "pecking" method, like a bird's pecking, sharp and fast, which means that the brush should be swift, sharp, and crisp, as shown in Figure 4 with the word "委" on the top. The specific way to write it is, the light front goes up and down to the right, then quickly cuts down to the right to make an oblique straight drop, and then adjusts the front to the bottom left and throws it out forcefully. When the front comes out, it should be sharp, full and powerful.
(4) The writing method of Na painting.
1. Slant down.The method of controlling is full of twists and turns, and it is advisable to open up. Li Puguang's "Eight Methods of Xue'an" said: "There are three dangers, and its power will be exposed." When closing the pen, the tip of the pen should be brought back into the painting. As shown in Figure 5, the last stroke of the word "anti". Its writing method is to enter the pen lightly, move the pen downward quickly to the right, pause for a while at the Shan closing pen, and then move forward to the right. This Na should be light and delicate.
2. Short strokes.Short Na is the same as oblique Na, but shorter and thicker. As shown in Figure 6, the last stroke of the character "Xiu".
3. calm down.As shown in Figure 7, the last stroke of the word "Zhi". The specific way of writing is to go backwards to the left and lower, lift slightly, and then move the pen downward to the right, gradually increasing the force, so that the pen can spread out obliquely, and when it reaches the corner of the pen, you must use your strength to the div, stop for a while, and then lift it while walking. , and quickly make a close in the air when it comes to the front.
4. Reverse. Its writing method is to enter the paper with a sharp point, then move the pen downward to the right, press gradually, and then pause for a while when the pen is closed, then turn back to the front to close the pen. As shown in Figure 8, the anti-press of the word "Table".
(5) pick a picture,The ancients called it "policy", that is, to spur things with a whip, the force is at the root of the policy, and the power is at the end of the policy. When writing, you should pay attention to the point of the side edge, and the tip of the edge is upward, with a tendency to lean to the side. When you move the brush, you should stumble while walking, and lift it while falling, and when you finish the brush, the front has been put back into the painting. Therefore, it is not advisable to move the pen too fast, otherwise it will inevitably lead to the disadvantage of sloppy and frivolous. The specific writing method is to go backward with a light front towards the lower left, lift it slightly, then cut into the lower right to make a dot, then gradually set back to the upper right, lift while walking, and quickly make a closing gesture in the air when you come out of the front. As shown in the picture - the pick painting of the word "choose".
(6) About the writing method of vertical hook, Chen Si said in "Bafayang Shuo": "You must squat forward to gain momentum, and when you come out, you will withdraw secretly." The same as the half squat before jumping up. The so-called "get out of the way" means that after squatting forward, you can quickly get out of the hook when it is just right, without hesitation. If you pause for a while, you will not fall. As shown in Figure 2, the vertical hook of the word "ke" is written vertically first, and when the hook is pulled out, the hook should be drawn upwards to the left by squatting forward. It must be natural, sharp, full and angular.
The specific writing method of the horizontal hook, if you think about it for a while, you will not lose your mind.As shown in Figure 2, the vertical hook of the word "ke" is written vertically first, and when the hook is pulled out, the hook should be drawn upwards to the left by squatting forward. It must be natural, sharp, full and angular.
The specific writing method of the horizontal hook is, write horizontal strokes first, make a dot to the lower right before the hook is drawn, then lightly lift the tip of the pen, and then hook it to the lower left after the middle, the hook should be aligned with the center of the character. As shown in Figure 3, the horizontal hook of the character "Yi".
Gogou is written inFirst make a dot against the front to the upper left, then lead the pen downward after adjusting the front, and at the same time, the pen holder gradually tilts forward and left slightly, until when the pen is closed, the front squats forward and comes out. As shown in Figure 4, the Ge Hook with the character "武".
floating goose hook writingThe method is to draw the pen up against the front to make a dot, adjust the front and then lead the pen down, and when it reaches the corner, lift the pen and pass it through the center. , We must send our strength to the tip. As shown in Figure 5, the floating goose hook with the word "also".
Lying hook, as shown in the hook painting at the bottom of the word "Si" in Figure 6.Its writing method is to enter the paper lightly first, turn the pen downward to the right, and gradually increase the force of the pen until it squats forward to the right before the hook is drawn, and then hooks out after gaining momentum.
(7) Folding is the handover of two strokes. The fold should be written Fang Jinxiongqiang. As shown in the folding picture of the character "Dan" in Figure 7, the writing method is to write horizontally first, and when the corner is folded, use the wrist to flip slightly to the upper right, lift the front to the upper right corner of the horizontal picture, and then quickly move sideways on the paper—turn over , so that the front turns from the shady side to the yang side. When turning the pen, the sharp edge makes a dark circle on the paper, and the movement should be crisp, quick and light. Turning the pen is actually to make the horizontal and vertical strokes match naturally, with no traces visible. The whole movement of Xiaokai folding method is extremely small, and the movement is completed in a very short moment, sometimes it is just a feeling in one's own wrist. At the same time, the folding method of lower case should not be too revealing, it should be reserved. The folds in the "Declaration Form" are folded straight down, as shown in Figure 8 for the word "tong", and also inclined. When writing, you should pay attention to the gesture.
3. The constitutional characteristics of the "Declaration Form"
The uniqueness of the composition of "Declaration Form" also sets it apart from other works. In the official script, the rule of "rows form vertically, and columns horizontally" has become "rows vertically, but no columns horizontally" in this post. In posts such as "He Jie Biao" and "Jian Ji Zhi Biao", there is still a large distance between words, but here the word spacing is almost eliminated, and the distance between the previous word and the next word is due to the situation. The shape is born, and the appearance is extraordinarily dense in the vertical direction. The whole article also avoids "straight and similar, shaped like a counter, neat up and down, and flush with front and back", so it has a kind of simple and natural beauty. This is also an important reason why the "Guange style" of the Ming and Qing dynasties, which took a lot of "kung fu", was not as good as it was. In short, when learning to write lowercase letters, because the force lies between the fingers and the wrists, it is not necessary to hang the wrists high, because
Each character in lower case is only two or three cents square, and the strokes are limited. On the other hand, lower script is calm and dignified, and the pen is delicate and delicate. For beginners, it is really difficult to control and control when writing with the elbow hanging. Therefore, beginners should not hang the wrist high when learning lower script. Generally, the method of raising the wrist can be adopted, that is, the elbow is placed on the table, and the wrist is lifted in a virtual way, so as to keep a close distance from the table. And gestures can also be brought into full play. (over)